- For the legal recruitment procedure, we require few legal papers (5 pages legal paper, dummy/sample/format will be sent to you via email). Once we received those legal papers, we start to source candidates as per your requirements and simultaneously, we precede it for the Pre-approval from Labour Department- Nepal (2 or 3 working days for pre approval). It is a kind of the legal procedure once we received your legal paper we do needful procedure for pre approval, it means we allow to source candidates and can directly supply to your company. To take pre approval from Labour Department Nepal, it takes 2 or 3 working days only. (All those five legal paper should have to attest from Chamber of Commerce or Foreign Affairs and Nepal Embassy. Where is Lack of Nepal Embassy in respective country then can be notarized, or Chamber of Commerce or Foreign Affair any one of from country.
- Secondly, we start source candidates for your selection, or you can conduct interview face to face in Nepal (you can travel to conduct interview), or you can conduct skype/whatsapp/viber or others interview for the final selection. Or as per your Job Description (we source/screen candidates).
- After short listing candidates we send them for their medical test and criminal clearance. Once we found all clear then we send their credentials to you for the visa procedure/work permit.
- After we received Visa/work permit/or legal permit to travel from you, we send all those candidates to Polish Embassy- India for the endorsement visa sticker in their passport (20+ working days).
- Then we do final approval (travel Permit) from Labour Department-Nepal for those who successful visa endorsement in their passport from Polish Embassy-India (2 or 3 working days).
- Candidates are ready to departure. (Less than a month takes for whole recruitment procedure)
- All expenses for the visa processing and joining ticket should have to provided by the employer free of cost
- Generally we are charging a month basic salary to the employer, as our consultancy service charge.